Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Is Your Child America's Cutest Kid?


Karen Harrison Photography is excited to be participating in the National Charity Model Search to select "America's Cutest Kid" and to raise funds for a wonderful charity.

We're looking for cute children ages 18 months to 14 years old to model for a portrait to be entered into the contest.

Model Search Special:
$50 entrance fee, which includes a 20-30 minute photo session and one image submitted to the national gallery.

Finalists are determined by online votes. Anyone may vote. Each vote is $1, and all proceeds from votes benefit the non-profit organization Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (http://www.nilmdts.org/).

The grand prize winner will be determined from the 50 city finalists. Winners are selected by photography and modeling experts.

If your child is selected as the national winner, you'll receive many prizes, including a $5,000 US Savings Bond and a Canon PowerShot G10 digital camera.

If you're interested in entering your child(ren), please contact me at (813) 495-5135. For more information about the contest, you can go straight to the source at http://www.sandypucmodels.com/.

No comments: