Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Retired

Not me - LOL, I'm not THAT old... my blog. Yes, this blog is now retired, as I've outgrown it and moved on to one geared specifically toward professional photographers. Though I love my blogger blog, the new one allows for much larger photos, as well as some other features that are useful for photogs. So, if you have this blog saved as a favorite (and who wouldn't? j/k) remember to update the address. My new blog can be found here:

Karen's Awesomely Fabulous Shiny New Blog

Thanks for looking:-)

No comments: