Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Patti & Matt 01.31.09 | Tampa Wedding Photographer

My wonderful, fantastic and beautiful friend Patti tied the knot with her honey, Matt, on Saturday. They had a small family-only ceremony at Phillippe Park, and everyone went out to dinner to celebrate afterwards.

If anyone looks C-O-L-D in these photos, it's because they were! It was quite a chilly evening, but all went well and the ceremony was beautiful.























5 comments:

Susan said...

these are AMAZING. wow.
i love them!!!!!!

Patti is so gorgeous..Karen..you have such a great eye.
Lovely lovely lovely.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Beautiful pictures. May your life together shine even brighter.

David and Kareemah Gardner

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures, Karen. You captured the wedding in such a lovely way, for such a beautiful couple.

Edna - mother of the groom

Unknown said...

The photos are Stunning! I love the black & whites.

Congrats Patti & Matt!!!

Karen - your work is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Patti you are such a beautiful person and your pictures are amazing. Everyone looks great! I hope you and Matt have a blessed life together. love ya Maria