Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Twins! | Tampa Newborn Photographer

These little cuties were eight days old during their photos, and they were such dolls. They slept very well for us, so we were able to get a good variety of poses. I love incorporating mom and dad in newborn photos, and I had a blast with these!

Mom, Dad, and Grandma... enjoy your sneak peek!







14 comments:

Moments By Shonda Photography said...

Beautiful Work!++
Love the last shot - adorable!

Miranda - Tech Div said...

Awww very cute! You did a great job with the posing.

melissa said...

What an incredible blessing! I love them all!

Jennifer said...

oh these are so sweet, lovin the ones in the hands!!

Shey said...

Such sweet twins!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful Karen! I love them all! Great job!++

Laura Brett said...

Aw, so sweet! Love the last one, just beautiful! ++

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I adore that second shot!

Beth said...

great images! I love them all.

Melissa said...

oh how sweet - twins! These are fantastic!

Maddie Dean Photography said...

What sweet babies! I'm loving the last one - how cute!

Misty Jones Photography said...

Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

aww! these are so sweet

Anonymous said...

These are awesome...but I love that lost shot...its so sweet!