Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Coolest Gift EVER - Photo Necklaces!

Looking for that perfect gift with an extra personal touch? Look no further! These photo pendant necklaces are so gorgeous... any mom would be thrilled to have one!!! They may look kind of silly on dads though :-)

I looked long and hard to find something simple and classy, and these pendants are exactly what I had in mind! Your memories are showcased in the crystal clear resin. There are no frames, just the brilliant color from your photo reflecting up and around the sides.

My photo does not do this necklace justice AT ALL. (Again, I'm not a product photographer for sure!). But I had to share it, and I am now offering these as part of my product line-up, so if you're interested, drop me a line.

Husbands, if you're looking for some major brownie points with the wife, this is the way to go! :-)

No comments: