Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sneak Peek - "H" Family | Tampa Family Photographer

This was the first session from Sunday's double-header at Phillippe Park, or triple-header if you count the "Ugly Chair" fun session (details to come). The H family was a blast - really laid back and fun to photograph. Little "N" is ten and a half months old, and just about walking. He's so close! Worked out nicely for me, since he's not QUITE there yet, he couldn't run away from me! :-)

H family, thanks for a fun day. Enjoy your sneak peek!







No comments: