Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best of 2008 - Vote for your Fave!

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of my clients, friends and family for a wonderful 2008. The support you've given me in my business endeavors is invaluable.

To wrap up the year, I've decided to run a fun little contest. I've chosen some of my favorite images from 2008 sessions, and I'd love for you to vote on your favorite.

The owner of the winning image will receive a FREE 11x14 GALLERY WRAPPED CANVAS of their favorite image from their session.

To vote, please go to the grey poll on the right-hand side of this blog. Click on the circle for the image # of your favorite photo, and click "vote". Please note that votes are limited to one per household. The # of each image is ABOVE that image. Please double check that you're voting for the correct image.

The contest ends at 11:59PM on Sunday, January 11, 2009. Make sure to get your votes in before then.

Happy voting, and happy new year!!!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5#6
#7
#8#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16#17
#18
#19
#20
#21

No comments: