Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Friday, January 2, 2009

A Great Start to 2009!

The "Best of 2008" image contest is well underway (see below post for details), and the votes are pouring in. It's so exciting, I check every day to see how many votes have been cast, and there are many!

I have another fun and exciting announcement for 2009... I'm officially launching a website exclusively highlighting my wedding photography! I've been working on this for days and I'm so happy to finally be launching it. All of the weddings showcased on the site, with the exception of one, took place in 2008. I can't wait to add more from 2009! So without further ado, I invite you to come and visit my new wedding website!


And here is one of my favorite wedding photos... just because.


Happy 2009! :-)

No comments: