Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Little Miss "O" | Tampa Family Photographer

Little Miss O just turned one, and she brought her family in for some fun Christmas photos. We did most of them in the studio, then headed outside to the Gazebo in downtown Safety Harbor for just a few more.

Don't you just love her red hair? Its gorgeous!





No comments: