Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sneak Peek - "Y" Family | Tampa Family Photographer

This beautiful family hired me to come to the beach to take pics of their family and extended family. We headed out to Honeymoon Island in Dunedin for the session. There were 14 people total, 7 kids and 7 adults. The kids were all so cute and sweet! I still have a lot of proofing to do, but wanted to post just a few.

Enjoy the sneak peek!











No comments: