Hello, and welcome to the Karen Harrison Photography blog. I am a wife, a mother, a Mountain Dew addict, an outdoors girl, an animal lover, a sucker for tater tots, and a passionate portrait and wedding photographer. Although I also have a website, I find I have more fun with my blog, as it provides the opportunity to share client sneak peeks, funny stories, and a bit of my personal life as well. I invite you to grab some coffee, take a seat, and spend some time browsing the entries. I love feedback and comments, so feel free to leave one (or ten!).

Monday, December 1, 2008

Sneak Peek - "P" Family | Tampa Family Photographer

I've known these guys for years and their kiddos are so cute. (The younger of the two is 5 days younger than my little man.) We headed out to Phillippe Park last weekend to get some holiday photos, and then got to play on the great playground!

Enjoy the sneak peek!





No comments: